PCA Custom Peel Facial — $85
This facial includes a peel that is suitable for your skin type. PCA peels are very intense and you will see results after your first treatment. Your skin may peel after a treatment and you are advised to stay out of the sun for a week. This can be done once a month.
PCA Signature Facial with Microdermabrasion — $75
This facial uses Microdermabrasion. Microderm is a good exfoliation that suctions and removes dead skin cells and unclogs pores while reducing the size of them. This process helps enhance blood flow allowing more oxygen and nutrients to reach your cells, improving cell processes will improve elasticity. This can be done once a month.
PCA Signature Facial — $65
This facial not only comes with facial massage but comes with a mask customized to your skin type to help treat your daily skin needs. There are masks to help with every skin type – acne, dry and combination. This can be done once a month.
Champagne Facial — $65
This facial is great for clearing up acne. Many people get this facial before a wedding or special event, it gives your face a beautiful glow making you look fresh. This can be done once a month.
Dermaplaning — $75
Dermaplaning is a method of exfoliation using a scalpel to gently scrape dead skin cells and peach fuzz off the face. This allows for greater penetration of product. Results last up to 3-4 weeks.
What are the benefits of a PCA Chemical Peel?
- Create skin that is more youthful and fresh
- Decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Brighten dull skin
- Shrink pore size
- Reduce the appearance of freckles, liver spots, age spots and scarring
- Even skin tone and pigmentation
- Thickens up thinning skin
- Creates glowing, dewy and refreshed new skin
- Allows better penetration of your skin care products, because the buildup of dead skin will be removed
- Controls oil production and decreases breakouts